Friday, June 3, 2011

Bathroom Rhymes::Toilet Paper Poetry

So...today I've not been feeling so great.  You'll probably be able to guess what's ailing me from the content below.  Maybe it was delirious fever, but it seemed like a good time for poetry.  I hope you enjoy it, particularly the Apex kids.  ;)

Vinegar tea, vinegar tea
Oh, how I'd love some vinegar tea
You may find it slightly smelly,
but when your bowels have turned to jelly
and your toilet's growing tired,
you'll see why I'm inspired - vinegar tea!

If, deep in India's jungle,
your intestines are a-jumble,
If on the coast of Fiji
and you're feeling fairly queasy,
I've got a fine solution
for your excrement dilution - vinegar tea!

Yes, gastroenteritis,
it really tries to fight us,
sends us to the bathroom more than we
have time for, are prepared for,
that's why I thank the Lord for
that sublime little cocktail - vinegar tea!



2 comments:

  1. I. Love. This. Apex really bonded over the craziest things, yes? :)

    And at the same time I really hope you feel better very soon! I have so enjoyed reading your Fiji blog and seeing the pictures on Facebook. Keep going strong, girl! Praying for you.

    Love,
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny that the Lord has bonded us together to share this day of gastrointestinal problems. I've been sick all day. India kind of sick... the kind where you are willing to take anyone out that stands in the way of you and the toilet. The rhymes made me happy though. Feel better soon! I miss you friend.

    Love,
    Dani

    ReplyDelete